"Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be born of God, and be filled with the Holy Ghost." -Alma 36:24 (The Book of Mormon)

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Hill Cumorah Pageant!

Sorry I haven't written in forever. We've been involved in the Hill Cumorah pageant this entire week! Check out this link to see what its like. It goes from July 8,9, and 12-16. Come and see the excitement!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoIsiTGHQ0

1 comment:

  1. That was an amazing pageant!

    I know that this is the true church!!! I am so grateful that I could come to Palmyra and experience the pageant with my YSA's in Iowa for the first time. I am also really grateful for the missionaries and missionary work! I had the chance to meet a lot of sister missionaries and pageant people. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

    Sincerely,
    Jenna Davis

    PS. The Church is true!

    ReplyDelete